Shipping and Returns
- Maskok.it conducts expeditions throughout the Italian, European and extra-EU territory
- Maskok.it will make deliveries only at the home of the user, provided at the time of purchase
- Delivery is usually (but without any commitment) within: Italy 24/48 hours, Europe 24/48 hours, for the rest of the world 48/72 hours. Delivery shall in any case be made no later than 30 days from the date of confirmation, except in cases of force majeure.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such a case, a notice will be issued specifying where the order is located and how a new delivery will be agreed.
- If you cannot be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- 6. If delivery cannot be made for reasons that are not attributable to us 30 days after the date on which the order is available for delivery, the contract shall be deemed terminated from the thirty-first day from the date on which the order is available for delivery ( date of termination of the contract ).
- As a result of the termination, the amounts, including delivery costs, shall be refunded, excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and in any case, within 14 (14) days from the date of termination of the contract referred to in the preceding point. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- The shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser and will be explicitly indicated at the time of placing the order.
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the 14-day period provided for in art. 57 of D.lgs 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- 3. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate this by means of an explicit declaration, which may be transmitted by registered mail A/R to the address:
MODART DI HU SHAOBO E SHIDAHAI & C. SAS
BOLOGNA (BO) VIA ALFREDO
CALZOLARI 7 CAP 40128
- The purchaser shall also exercise his right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to terminate the contract or, alternatively, by sending the standard withdrawal form set out in Annex I, Part B, D.Lgs. 21/2014, not mandatory.
- The goods may be returned at any point of sale or withdrawal present in the Italian territory, as indicated on the website at the time of purchase.
- The goods must be returned in full, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the possibility of verifying compliance with the foregoing, the seller will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 (14) days from the receipt of the refund, including any shipping costs.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply if the services and products of maskok.it fall within the categories of art. 59 of D.Lgs 206/2005
- 1The supplier selected by MODART DE HU SHAOBO Y SHIDAHAI & C. SAS, BOLOGNA (BO) VIA ALFREDO CALZOLARI 7 CAP 40128, Tax Code and No. iscr. to the Mercantile Register 03618671204 for shipments and returns in Maskok.it is DHL.
- Further information on Shipping and Returns can be found on the supplier’s website: https://www.dhl.com/es